Crazy week in Brooksville!!!! 

Hey y'all,

I hope things are going well for you back at home. From what I hear it is. Hopefully that is true for all y'all.

Things have been pretty crazy here in Brooksville. The first thing that happened is I went on a 2 day exchange with the District leader Elder Parry! He is sweet. I am so excited to keep learning from him this transfer. We were able to have some really cool experiences finding. One was that late the first night we were together we saw this person outside and we decided to talk to him. After joking around with us he called us over and had us share a message about God with him. It was out of the blue and so cool.

Then I got to clean out my 3rd apartment during my mission. Elder Criddle, the zone leader and my friend was emergency transferred to Sarasota. It was sad to see him go, But I am excited  to hear how he does in Sarasota. We spent a lot of time cleaning out that apartment for 2 days. I also got a new companion Elder Scoresby. He is so sweet and so kind. I am so excited to work with him throughout the next 4 weeks at least.

Other than that it was just a lot of finding and teaching on contact. I am excited to go back to normal activities this week. I hope y'all enjoy it too! God Bless!

Elder Beard

2 Nephi 2: 25 "Adam fell that man might be, and men are that they might have joy."

Elder Hird, Elder Scoresby, Elder Criddle, and I right before we split ways.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog