Transfer calls tomorrow.

Hello Everyone,

I hope that everyone is doing well. I know that if you do everything in the Lord's name, that He will bless you for that.

 

Well things are going ok here in Florida. We had to stop teaching Mike this week. We taught him the word of wisdom and he did not take that very well. He even returned the Book of Mormon that we gave him. That was sad because I know that the Book of Mormon can bless everyone's lives. We just need to be willing to read it every day and then they will bless their lives.

 

Elder Arima and I also went on exchange with the zone leader Elder Hall today. He is a very bold missionary and really cares about the gospel. I learned that I need to be more bold because of him. We went and taught one of the recent converts in the area and also laid down 8 pallets of Sod for the Bishop. That was a lot of work and a lot of fun. 

 

We also had a good dinner yesterday at the Polak's. They gave us homemade Ice cream and Lasagna. It was really good. We also met a cool man named Rocky that we helped shovel some dirt to fill in a hole in his backyard for. He is a very humble man and said that we can return and meet with him again. I am excited to show him the blessings that the gospel brings. 

 

Well, that is most of what happened this week. Transfer calls are tomorrow so I will let you know next week where I am at. I hope you have a great Pioneer day.

 

Elder Beard


Comments

Popular posts from this blog