Transfers next week
Hey Y'all
How are you all doing? I hope everything is going well for y'all wherever you are. Also, good luck at school.
This week was pretty good. I got to go on exchange with Elder Eisele this week. We went to the Port Charlotte area. It was a good time. We were able to come up with a couple more ideas for finding so those should be good. I also got to try a tropical smoothie cafe for the first time which was really good.
I also got to go on my first split away from my companion. I went with Brother Bragg to visit our friend Giuseppe. Brother Bragg was amazing. He served his mission in Italy which is where Giuseppe is from so they got along very well. We were able to read 3 Nephi 11 with them and Brother Bragg invited him to church. Sadly he didn't make it this week, but hopefully this next week we can get him to come to church.
We also got to teach Shernesa again. She had been up in Sarasota for the past week so that is why we were not able to teach her. This last time we were able to teach her the Plan of Salvation which went pretty well. We invited her to the ward water party on Saturday so hopefully we can see her there on Saturday.
We also ran into the Riggs family. They are really nice people who have gone through a lot in their lifetime. We sat there for 3 hours while they talked to us about their whole life story. We were able to say just enough to leave them a Book of Mormon. They were very thankful for our visit and hopefully we can visit them again sometime soon!
This transfer was cut down to 5 weeks for some reason so next week we are transferred. I look forward to seeing what happens this next transfer. I will also not be considered a trainee anymore. That will be a nice feeling. That's about all that happened this week. I hope everything goes well for y'all again. Have a great week.
God Bless!
Elder Beard
The Port Charlotte and North Port Elders

Comments
Post a Comment