First week in Florida

Hey guys,

So it's my first week here in Florida. It started out with me flying for the first time. That was fine except for the landing which was rough for me. I also got to call home and talk to my Family so that was a blast.

Then I got to meet my mission President. His name is President Cooper so that was cool. We went to his house and had Hawaiian haystacks. They were really good. We then had some trainings and interviews and those were fun too.

I then got to meet my trainers, Elders Arima and Loy. Both are really cool. Elder Arima is from Las Vegas and has only been out 3 months. Elder Loy is on his last transfer and is also really cool. They are both really obedient and awesome so that is cool.

Then the next day we went right to work. It was really hard since it is extremely hot the entire time we are contacting and being on the Lord's errand from the time we wake up in the morning till we go to bed. It is very rewarding and I know that this is where the Lord needs me to be.

I am in a town called North Port. It is the farthest south you can get in the Florida Mission and is really cool. The people in Florida are really nice so that has been cool. I have a car every other week and have to bike the other week. We have been on bikes this week which has been nice. It is fun to ride around even if it isn't the mountains or cool at any time.

Well, that's about all I have time to tell you this week. I will tell you more next week. Have a good time until then.

Elder Beard


1. My new companions

2. Alligator in the middle of the pond of my apartment complex.

3. My MTC District

Comments

Popular posts from this blog