Craziest! Lesson! Ever!
Hey Y'all,
I hope things are going pretty well for you. Life is going really well right now. I am really enjoying my new area. Hopefully y'all are enjoying a new school year or whatever new step in your life you are in.
Well on Tuesday we had transfers which was pretty crazy. There were only 3 cars in the zone for the 6 missionaries leaving the zone. It was a pretty crazy time. We all made it though. Then I finally got to be companions with Elder Leavitt. I have been waiting for this since I was companions with Elder Mainor a year ago. He is the last Elder that came out his transfer so I have been companions with everyone so that is fun. He is also from Monroe right next to me so we have had a lot of fun times talking about Sevier county.
We had some good things happen in Dade City as well. We live in ZephyrHills just south of there. It is a whole lot of trailer parks and rural areas so the work there is so much different than in Seminole. We have had a lot of good things happen though. One of the best parts is working with the Ward Mission leader. He is a recent convert of about a year or so now, but he is soooooo converted. He comes out to lessons all the time and always has names for us to stop in the trailer park he lives in. It has been great. We had a good lesson with our friends Joe and Morgan and him where we went over the Restoration and Morgan seemed pretty engaged. They seem like pretty good people.
We also had a good lesson with our friend Stephen as well. He came to church and has been coming for a while. We went over the apostasy and the Restoration since he is still not sure if he believes the Joseph Smith Story. We are going over again tomorrow and reading the Book of Mormon so hopefully that will be good.
We have also been doing a bit of service lately too. On Friday we went up and helped some recent converts Susan and Margie and that went well. We were able to pull some weeds and cut off a rug for them so we had a good time.
Other than that it has been pretty much just stopping by people. There are some crazy things that have happened, but it's good. I am excited to keep working hard and until next time, good luck and God Bless!
Elder Beard
Comments
Post a Comment