The pattern continues.
Hey Y'all,
Sorry. I am running out of time. I hope things are going well for Y'all. Those of you in college. I wish Y'all the best of luck on Finals coming up. They sure are brutal. Hopefully school isn't bad for the rest of Y'all as well.
One good thing that happened this week is this Wednesday we were able to go over to our friend Gary's house and get some more work done there. We were able to help get his kitchen clean which took a little bit. It looks good now though. He is not sure how much longer he has. He is a good man and I am excited to keep helping him.
We also had a good Christmas party. There were a lot of nonmembers including Buddy Lane. He was a front man for Glen Campbell back in the day. I have had the privilege of getting to know him personally and he is such a good man. He played a Christmas medley and it was amazing. The food was awesome too.
We also had to start cleaning a Hoarders house. One of our nonmember friends invited us and we filled up a 15 yard garbage can just cleaning the front yard and a side of the house. We are going back this week and I am not the most excited.
Well those are the highlights this week. I also found out I will stay in Seminole 1 continuing the pattern of how many transfers I Stay in an area. (1 in the MTC, 2 in North Port, 3 in Palm Harbor, 4 in Brooksville, and at least 5 in Seminole 1) I am excited to continue to help my friends. I hope whatever you do to celebrate Christmas, that you will remember to #lighttheworld. Until next time, good luck and God Bless!
Elder Beard
All the food we got Saturday and Sunday.
Comments
Post a Comment