Zone Conference!!!
Hey Y'all,
I hope things are going well for you. Hopefully adjusting to having school back in session is going well.
This week was amazing. We started off by having a lesson with Kenny. He is doing well. We were able to show him the 20 minute restoration video. That is my favorite restoration video of them all. I would suggest that any of you that haven't watched it recently watch it in the near future. Both Kenny and Curley understood it, but they are still not too comfortable praying around us. Hopefully we can change that though. We also had a good lesson with the Brownell family. We were able to talk about the Book of Mormon and how it goes hand in hand with the bible. I am excited to go back and teach them more soon.
We also had an awesome zone conference. This zone conference was focused on a lot of different topics. My favorite trainings were from the assistants to the president. They taught about unity with our companion and how to best use our time. I was also able to say hi to Elder Mainor and Elder Case again. It was fun to get to see both of them again.
We have also been able to have 2 more lessons with Sophia. She is getting excited for her baptism. In our last lesson we were able to figure out her baptism. I am excited to see her enter the waters of baptism this week. If you can keep her in your prayers, that would be much appreciated.
Other than that nothing too exciting happened this week. I am excited to see what happens this next week. Until then, good luck and God Bless!
Elder Beard
Comments
Post a Comment