Transfers!
Hey Y'all,
I hope it has been a great week for y'all. things are going pretty well here. We have been able to see some cool miracles recently and there are some fun changes coming with transfers.
One of the coolest miracles is the lesson we were able to have with Sophia on Monday. She was about to go to girls camp so we had a lesson on receiving revelation to help her get ready for the spiritual experiences she would have there. Then when we saw her after she got back, we sat by her at church and Elder Reichner went up to give his last testimony and told her. "Hey, I'm going to go up and bear my testimony, do you want to come with me." She was hesitant, but after getting on the stand she followed and bore a very pure and simple testimony after Elder Reichner. It was an amazing experience.
I was also able to go on exchange with Elder Gerring this week which was amazing. We went finding all day, but Elder Gerring is amazing at contacting people and I learned a lot about how I can improve. We also found an amazing family from Idaho that had a lot of sincere questions that he wanted us to come back and answer. It was a great exchange.
We also had an amazing day yesterday. After Church we were able to have a whole lot of lessons. The first one was with a man named John and his family. We were able to go over the restoration with them and answer some of the questions he had about our church. We are going back later this week and will hopefully be able to answer some of his other questions next time. We also had an albanian dinner with the Gjoligu family which was really fun. Their son Bekim has really helped us out and is going to be leaving on his mission soon. I am excited to see how it goes for him. We were also able to teach our friend Billy the restoration and he didn't seem to have a whole lot of questions about the restoration. It was a very productive day.
Then today we played volleyball and that was fun. I also found out I will be staying in the Seminole 1 ward and receiving Elder Austin. I am excited to meet him and to keep working hard. I know it will be a great time and I am excited to hear how things go for Elder Reichner when he goes home. I am sure he will do great. Hopefully it is a great last week of summer for those who are at that point. Until next time, good luck and God Bless!
Elder Beard
1. Gjoligo family.
2. Brownell family. Another family we were able to teach.
Comments
Post a Comment