Hood finding and referrals!

Hey y'all,

I am so sorry I thought I sent an email last week, but then I saw it in my drafts today. I guess I will put some highlights from both of these 2 weeks.


So since last time I emailed I was transferred again to the Seminole 1st area. It is a really nice area with a lot of good people. We have been able to see some cool miracles which has been nice.


One cool thing that we have been doing recently is we met this man named Deyrel. He was about to shoot some hoops and so we joined them. During the first time we played with them over the last few weeks Elder Reichner tore the sole off of his shoe going for a dunk. That was pretty crazy. We were able to play with them one other time and got to share a nice quick spiritual message with them. We are both super excited to shoot some hoops with them some other day.


We have also been able to do a lot of recent convert work here. One lady named Mary got baptized about a month ago and she is awesome. We have been able to meet with her 3 times and start the recent convert lessons with her. We also have been able to start the recent convert lessons with a man named Kenny. He is a really nice and funny older gentleman whose 90 year old friend who served in World War 2 was introduced to the church. They are both sweet people and I am excited to keep teaching them over the next few weeks.


I was also able to go on an exchange with Elder Bake in Gulfport. Last time I had gone on exchange was when I was serving in Palm Harbor and it was great to see him again. He has given me som3 great advice and I am excited to try and apply it over the next few days.


We also got a referral from the Brown family in our ward. They have recently adopted a daughter and have been able to teach her a bit about the church. They would like us to help her out by helping her learn about the church. She is super sweet though and I am super excited to teach her on Thursday this next week.


Those are probably the most exciting things that have happened over the last few weeks. I hope it has been as fun for y'all as it has been for me. I wish y'all the best of luck and God Bless!


Elder Beard


I know this is a horrible picture, but there are a whole bunch of peacocks that wander our neighborhood. We hear them all the time when we are near our apartment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog