Crazzzzzzyyyyyyy
Hey y'all,
This week has been crazy. On Tuesday I moved to Venice and that was fun. Venice is kind of an old person area, but we were able to see some miracles.
The first miracle was my new companion Elder Reichner (from Ramona California, serving his last transfer. Super cool and knowledgeable ) were biking past a bus stop and saw a lady there. We asked if we could teach her and she said yes. 2 days later we went AND taught her AND she was very open to our message. We gave her 3 Nephi 11 to read and stopped by 3 days later on Sunday and she had read it. We were then able to teach her about Jesus Christ and his Gospel and she was very open. I am excited to see how things go for her in the future.
We were also able to teach the MacManamy's. They are the parents of some of the members in the ward and have learned quite a bit. They are really opened up. We challenged them to read the Book of Mormon every day and they accepted. I hope that they do it.
Then Sunday was interesting as well. Elder Reichner and I caught a ride with our Elders Quorum president. The building had been struck by lightning and so only half of the building had power and there was no a.c. because of that we shortened church to just the sacrament. That was pretty interesting and fun.
Not much time at all again. I got emergency transferred to Seminole one up in St. Pete. I literally got there like 3 Hours before sending this email. I am excited to be back in the St. Pete area. It is a very compact area which I am excited to try and find someone to baptize in the next few weeks. I hope y'all enjoy the 4th of July. It will be a good time. Until next time, have a great week and God Bless!
Elder Beard
Darcie, Elder Reichner and I
Elder Reichner and I in the Venice apartment about to leave.
Comments
Post a Comment