group email won't send

 Hey Y'all,

I hope that things are going well for y'all. School is wrapping up and so is the early visits to seminary. (Seminary is at 5:20 in the morning here. These kids are dedicated to the Gospel) I am excited to sleep in on Monday again.

 

Things are also going well with finding here. This week we started off by going to a neighborhood we had not been to for a couple weeks. When we were there we reconnected with a man named David and he said that we could come back in a couple days. It was awesome to be directed back into his path. We were then able to teach him and after we taught him the Gospel of Jesus Christ he wanted us to come back so we are going back today. I am excited to see him again!

 

Then on Thursday we received some bad news. Our friend Michael who was going to be baptized this week was asked by his parents to wait until he graduates next year. We are hopeful that he will make it. We were also able to teach a family of 4 who has been coming to church for the past like 5 weeks. It was a good first lesson. We are going to be going back this week and I am excited.

 

Right after that we were able to find another man named Adam who was smoking when we walked up to him, but he wants to learn about our religion.

 

I am glad that the Lord has trusted Elder Case and I for finding people to teach. I know that it is a great responsibility to try to help them have a celestial marriage and exaltation. I am excited to keep helping people come closer to Christ. I wish you the best of luck with your adventures at home. Until next week, have a good week and God Bless.

 

Elder Bryan Beard

 

1. I beat Elder Case in Bowling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I found Utah street in our area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog