I. love. referrals.
Hey Y'all,
I hope things are going well for you. I hear it is finals week in most colleges. That is definitely a stressful time. I wish y'all the best of luck with your finals and hope that y'all pass. For those of you not in college, I hope that your classes or lives are going well for you.
Things are going pretty well here. We started off this week by going to zone conference. This time we learned about using the Gospel of Jesus Christ pamphlet to teach repentance and repentance in general. We also got new tiwis in our car that have a female voice instead of a male voice like the old tiwis. That has been interesting to get used to. For those of you who don't know what a tiwi is, it is a little box on the front of our car that keeps track of our speed and driving and if we go too fast or brake too hard, the device speaks to us. (such as saying "check your speed") I enjoyed it.
I was then able to go on exchange with Elder Lewis in the Citrus park area. I was able to learn a lot about extending a commitment in some way to everyone. That is something I can improve on. It was a good time.
Then on Friday we were able to stop by a bible referral named Chris. He was mostly interested in receiving a bible, but we were able to talk to him about the Book of Mormon and he told us that he had a copy from a friend in Salt Lake. We were able to talk to him about Alma 40 and are going to be seeing him on Wednesday. I am excited.
Then yesterday Elder Case and I met with our boy Michael. We were able to teach the rest of the commandments to him and it went well. He is so prepared for baptism. We are praying that things go well for him and that his family will be supportive as well.
That was about it this week. The temperatures are starting to climb here back to high 80's low 90's. Hopefully it isn't too hot back at home. I wish y'all the best of luck and a great summer ahead. Until then, good luck and God Bless!!!!!!!
Elder Beard
How thick the forest is anywhere there isn't a house

Comments
Post a Comment