Exchanges and Referrals 

Hey y'all,

I hope things are going well for each of you. Down here in Florida, It is hard to complain if the weather is always 80 degrees. Hopefully the snow isn't bringing you to the despair that cabin fever inflicts upon even the most hardened Utahn or Idahoan fall victim to.

On Tuesday, I was able to go on exchange with Elder Murray. We were able to work with our recent converts Sherman and the Fasting Family. Elder Murray made a good impression upon both of them and I got to learn a lot from his humility and good attitude.

Then on Wednesday we were able to have an awesome lesson with Michael. He has been coming to church for a while and has a really good relationship with a member named Brother Nielson. We had a lesson at the Nielson's house and were able to address a lot of the concerns that Michael. He told me that he had a giant weight lifted off of his shoulder. I am glad that Heavenly Father was able to give us his doctrine that lightens our load as we follow him.

We were also able to stop by the Lanphar family. While we were unlocking our bikes we had a lady who was not happy with our decision to wave at the Lanphar's to drive past to park in their yard drive around 3 times and honk at us and then drive away. Nevertheless Elder Case and I were able to have an awesome lesson with them. We were able to show them the video "Shower of Heavenly Blessings" which is an awesome blessing. I am excited to see how they close their "umbrellas" to feel more of Heavenly Father's blessings.

Also, update on Bowling, Elder Case and I went to a bowling alley, but they had a league going on so we weren't able to bowl. Next week is on though. We will see how it goes then. Until then, I hope things go well for you, and that you have a great week!

God Bless!

Elder Beard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog