7 transfers 7 companions

Hey y'all,

I hope things are going well for you. Thanks all of you that sent me birthday wishes It has been a great birthday today.

Things are going pretty well here in the Brooksville area. On Monday we got to go out to Ridge Manor on the other side of Hernando County (my area is an entire county.) I got to teach a member named Sister Richards. She has a solid testimony, but has not felt very welcome at church. I was able to promise her some blessings of coming to church and helping her that way. She came to church this week which was really exciting. I am excited to keep working with her.

Then Tuesday Elder Hird was sick so we went to district council and practiced sharing the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in 1 minute or less. It was a cool exercise. Then we stayed in the apartment and I read 5 chapters of the Book of Mormon. It was a good day.

We also taught one of the Recent Converts named Sherman. He is a really nice older man. He has trouble remembering much, but we were able to help him understand a little more about the Plan of Salvation which was really cool.

We also met some really cool members the Beath Family. Elder Scoresby and I stopped by them on exchange and they were really nice. They said that we could stop back by on Saturday so we were able to have a good meal with them and share a thought about the Book of Mormon and Bible Supporting each other. Brother Beath has an awesome testimony of the Atonement. I am excited to talk to them again some day.

We also taught Joseph Gargano Again. He is doing well. He read the first 6 chapters of the Book of Mormon. Sadly he is going to be moving next week so I will only be able to see him once more. I am excited to help him prepare for baptism though.

We also had a super cool miracle yesterday. We were biking up to a person we wanted to stop by Sunday night and we had the though to go through the back roads. On our way we ran into some cool people. We saw one lady and decided to talk to her. She has been really confused by all of the different churches, but knows that there is a God. Both Elder Hird and I felt impressed to ask her If there was something that could cut through the confusion, would you believe that? We were then able to share the Book of Mormon and it was an awesome experience. We are going to stop by on Saturday and see how her reading has gone. I am excited.

Then today was a blast. We started off by going fishing with Brother Fasting, a recent convert in the ward at Cooper's ranch. It was really nice to go out. He has a really nice pond so that was exciting.

I also got to call home. That was amazing. 

We also got our transfer calls and I will be staying in Brooksville. I am excited. It is going to be a good time. I am excited to keep working with people here. I am also going to be receiving a new companion Elder Case. He was also trained by my trainer Elder Arima so I am excited to talk with him about that. I am excited to see what happens. We have a good week set up. I am excited to keep working with him.

That's about it for this week. I am sorry. I am out of time and won't be able to respond individually to you today. I will try my best next week though. Have a great week until then.

God Bless,

Elder Beard

Nielson's at valentines.
Coopers ranch






Comments

Popular posts from this blog