Transfers.!
Hey y'all
I hope things are going well for y'all. Today we got our transfer news and Elder Mainor and I are both leaving. I am headed up to Brooksville. They will not be putting Elders back in Palm Harbor. I am sad to leave Palm Harbor and the members here, but I am excited for the next challenge.
The highlights for this week are:
-Met Doreen, a golden investigator who I am excited to hear how teaching her goes.
- Had an awesome new years dinner with the Arbogast family, their friend Evelin, and Phillip.
-Played golf at the driving range for the first time with Elder Mainor.
-Patrick brought Cyrus, his Mom Chandarae, and Chandaraes mom to church!
We have got to get cleaning so this is really short. I will write a lot better one next week. Have a great one y'all. God Bless!
Elder Beard
Comments
Post a Comment