Very crazy week.


Hey y'all,


I hope y'all had a great week. There was a lot of exciting things that happened this week.

The craziest day by far is Satruday. We had a missionary meeting at 9:00 with ELDER DALE G. RENLUND AND HIS WIFE, ELDER SHAYNE M. BOWEN OF THE GENERAL AUTHORITY 70 AND HIS WIFE, AND ELDER PATRICK OF THE AREA 70. It was an amazing time. We got to shake hands with all of them and it was amazing. They all gave us help on how we can improve on finding including telling us to be where the people are and some ideas on how to contact them. Elder Renlund taught us how having a great attitude and great effort will produce miracles.

That night we also had my first baptism!!! It was really fun. Patrick did pass his interview this week and I had the privilege of baptizing Patrick. He is a great man and I can promise you that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has changed him and blessed his life. He has had a lot of struggles recently, but as he has built his faith in Christ, the Spirit has guided him through these hard times.

Then yesterday Brother Bleakly was able to confirm him a member of the Church. I am so glad that he has the gift of the Holy Ghost now. We also had a great Christmas concert. All of the musical numbers were amazing.

There were a lot of other great blessings this week. There was a cool boat parade that was awesome. I am so excited to try to apply the councils I have learned from that experience and each experience we have. I hope you have a great week. God Bless y'all.

Elder Beard

1. Me, Chandere, Patrick, Cyrus, and Elder Mainor right before his baptism.
2. Light parade for Tarpon Springs






Comments

Popular posts from this blog