Happy New Years!!! 

Hey Y'all,

I hope that y'all had a great Christmas and that today will be a great New Year for y'all. Hopefully this year will be the greatest one yet.

Things are going pretty well here in Palm Harbor. The first of the week was all Christmas stuff. We had a dinner with the Garff's with the Sister missionaries on Christmas eve. It is a fun time. We got to watch a few Christmas videos with them and it was nice. They gave us all our favorite cereal and a nice blanket.

Then the next day was super packed. We had Breakfast with the sisters at the Bishop's house which was super nice. They also gave us our favorite cereal. Then we had district council which was nice. We also went to the Marcucci's house and then the Gardners for dinner. We then went to the Glausses and got to call home. That was by far my favorite part. I am so glad that I have the family I do. We also stopped by the McGrew's and taught Phillip so it was a great day.

I also got to go on exchange with Elder Galland. It was a pretty solid day. We taught a really cool man named Brian. He was asking all the right questions. I am excited to hear how things go for him. We also had some pretty solid finding and had a good lesson with Linda a recent convert in Clearwater as well.

Then the weekend we did the Book of Mormon experiment. It is a really cool experiment where we have a good time. It is really cool since we as missionaries are out of our proselyting attire. Then we hand them a page of the Book of Mormon without telling them the Book of Mormon. We then aske them to mark what they like and explain what they like on the back. We had over 30 people participant which was really cool.

Other than that it was a great week. I look forward to making this next week even better. I hope you can do the same. Have a great week!

Elder Beard

Book of Mormon experiment. You can tell I have worn a collar shirt for quite a while in this picture.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog