Thanksgiving and Transfers!!!

 Hey y'all!

Hopefully Thanksgiving went well for y'all. I know that it went well for us here in the Palm Harbor area.

 

This last week has been full of miracles. I have gained a surety this week that Heavenly Father is aware of me and everyone and that he truly is in the details of our lives. Multiple times this week Elder Mainor and I have received promptings on where to go and miracles have occurred. One of them is we felt like we should go to a neighborhood with a couple of people that we could stop by, but would most likely not be home. One of the people was Walt. He is always busy and the last 3 times we have tried to contact him it has not gone well. Then on Saturday he was supposed to work all day for one person and he finished early. That is how we were able to see him in his garage and talk to him. He was very kind and had us give him a couple of chapters to read from the Book of Mormon. He promised us that he would read them some day. I am excited to hear how that went for him.

 

There have been many other miracles like that this week. Another miracle this week is Patrick. This week he came to church and he brought his nephew Cyrus. It was cool that Cyrus came because he usually likes to do Tai Chi Sunday mornings, but decided to come to church instead. We were able to fellowship both of them and it went really well. We were able to teach Patrick about the Word of Wisdom and at the end of the lesson he asked "where can I get a copy of this Word of Wisdom" We showed him where and explained it in a little more detail and he said he would live it. I am so excited for him. He is totally going to get baptized!

 

Thanksgiving was also awesome. We had it at the Clawson Family this year. It was different not being able to spend time with family, but the Clawson family is amazing. They fed us really well and all of their food was amazing. I love going over to Clawson's home. The next day we had another Thanksgiving at the Cannon's home. Let's just say that we had plenty of Turkey this past week.

 

Then today I found out that I will be staying in the Palm Harbor ward with Elder Mainor. I am super excited to work hard and continue to grow. There are a lot of people who I am still looking forward to helping in this area. It should be a good time.

 

Other than that, hopefully you have all recovered from your Turkey comas and are ready to go back to school or work or whatever else you have to look forward to. Make the most of it and enjoy every second. I will try my best to do the same. God Bless!!

 

Elder Beard

 

1 Nephi 14: 1

"1 And it shall come to pass, that if the Gentiles shall hearken unto the Lamb of God in that day that he shall manifest himself unto them in word, and also in power, in very deed, unto the taking away of their stumbling blocks-"

 

1. We went to a park and there were a lot of these fish.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog