The Great plan of Salvation
Hey Y'all,
I hope things are going well for you. Things are going great here in the Palm Harbor area.
This week we were able to teach a cool man named Craig. We met him 2 weeks ago and the only concern he had is how he had not heard about the Restoration before. Hopefully we were able to address that and we committed him to read to find out if the Book of Mormon is true. I am excited to meet with him again this week.
We also had interviews with President Cooper this week. It was super cool to hear the great advice he had for me. I am excited to try and apply it during my mission.
We also had a really spiritual Why I believe fireside this week. We were able to have the Birds come this week and hear some recent converts tell their conversion stories and hear Elder Christensen sing. It was really great to have them there.
I also found out that my Grandpa Behling died this week. While I am sad that I will not be able to see him again. I am glad to know that I will see him again. I know this because of the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation. that has a greater role than ever in this life. I know that I will see him again. That gives me so much hope.
Well, I am almost out of time. I hope y'all have a great week.
God Bless!
Elder Beard
Elder Christensen's "Demon" Birds

Comments
Post a Comment