It finally cooled down!!!!
Hey y'all,
I hope things have gone well for you. Things are going pretty well here in the Palm Harbor ward!
This week was really cool. it has been different from other weeks. I have learned that Elder Mainor is really good at studies. That is something that I can definitely improve upon. I am excited to keep learning a lot.
The coolest things that happened this week both involve the Marcucci family. Brother Marcucci is the Ward mission leader here in the Palm Harbor ward. He is amazing. We were able to come up with a rough draft of a ward mission plan with him and he was very quick and efficient. We were also able to have dinner with the Marcucci family and they are just the coolest people. I am excited to keep working with him in this area.
We were also able to have some cool experiences contacting. We met a pro skateboarder. His name is Nick Wallace and he was going to be in the x-games, but tore his acl or something. That was really cool. We were also able to find a couple of people who said we could stop back by. I am excited to try and teach them.
We were also able to go to the sponge docks today. They are really cool. you can buy full gator heads there. It was really cool to walk around there.
Other than that, it was a good week. I hope y'all were able to have a good week and that you are able to have another good week. It cooled down to where it is almost chilly at night. I am excited for more good weather like this. Have a great week!
God Bless!!!
Elder Beard
Comments
Post a Comment