Sending another missionary home.
Hey Y'all.
I hope that y'all have had a great Labor day weekend. The labor day weekend for us has gone very well so hopefully it can go as well for you.
On Monday, Elder Arima and I had to say goodbye to everyone in North Port. We were able to call a lot of people and see the bishop and the Beach family before they left. I was very glad that I got to say goodbye to both of them.
Then the next day I had to say goodbye to Elders Arima, Eisele, and Dickey. I hope they all do well in their respective areas. I definitely learned a lot from all of them. I then met my new companion Elder Christensen. He is really cool. He is from Twin Falls Idaho and is on his last transfer. He is really smart and I am looking forward to working with him for this next transfer. He was also companions with my Trainer Elder Loy so that is cool.
Then I made it to Palm Harbor which is a really cool area. There are a lot of prepared people that are very willing to talk to us and let us teach about what we love. We are usually able to find someone with interest every day which is really cool. We also have a lot of member meals so we get fed pretty well here.
One of the coolest things is that we were able to teach one of our friends named Jeff. He is Jewish and is really cool. Elder Christensen and I were able to teach them the Restoration this time which was really cool. They really seemed to like it.
Other than that, not much has changed. We do a lot of finding which can be tedious, but I am starting to enjoy it quite a bit. I look forward to learning more about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and his atonement throughout your mission. One thing I would like to suggest is reading the Book of Mormon every day. I have been able to do this on the mission and I know that I have been able to learn a lot because of that. I hope that things go well for you. Have a great week.
God Bless!!!
Elder Beard
Elder Christensen and I!
Comments
Post a Comment