Another Clearwater baptism!


Hey y'all,


I hope things are going well wherever you are at. Things are going pretty well down here in the Palm Harbor area. The Lord is definitely in the details of everything we do.

 

This week I was able to go on another exchange with Elder Mainor and Elder Roylance in Clearwater again. They are both really cool missionaries. We were able to teach Jason the recent convert from a couple weeks ago. He is doing pretty well. We also taught 2 other lessons that night. It was a good time.

 

Then on Wednesday Elder Christensen's little brother got his mission call to North Dakota. He was pretty excited about that from what I hear. We also went out with a ward missionary Matt Glauss (he is going to the Phoenix Arizona mission)and taught a lady named Melinda. Matt was amazing. It was great to have him there at that lesson. We also had Brother Dillon come with us to the Birds house and also to Jeff and G’s. He has a really powerful conversion story and is a great man. Jeff and G said they would come to the Why I Believe fireside this Sunday so we are excited to see them there!

 

We also went to another Clearwater Baptism on Saturday for a man named Duke. He is from California, but has a friend from when they both lived in Ghana down here so he had him baptize him. It was a cool experience. We also taught Chris and Tashina that we met last week which was good. They were not the most open, but accepted a Book of Mormon and said they would read it. It was overall a good week.

 

Other than that, it was a normal week. I look forward to keep working this next week and finding, teaching, and baptizing. Have a great week y'all.

 

God Bless!

                   - Elder Beard

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog