First Friday fun.
Hey y'all,
I hope things are going well for you. Things are going pretty well in Palm Harbor.
This week was really cool. One of the highlights this week is that we were able to teach Jeff and 'G'. We were able to teach them this Friday and taught them the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was not the best lesson I have been a part of. They did say that they would get baptized if they knew it was true so that was awesome.
We are also able to teach a man named Walt. We contacted him and left him with a pamphlet. Then about 10 minutes later he called us back to show us his Christian rapping skills which was really impressive. We taught him the Restoration and he said that we could come back and teach him. that was awesome.
We also taught a man named Scott. He said that he played basketball in an LDS league which sparked his interest. We were able to teach him the restoration and answer his great questions. He said that he would DEFINITELY read the Book of Mormon so I am excited to see how he liked the Book of Mormon in a couple weeks.
Other than that, not much exciting happened. Elder Christensen just did more finding and teaching. It is a lot of fun. I really love my mission. If you are considering going on a mission, I would like to let you know that it is very tough, but very rewarding. I am the happiest I have ever been. I know that if you strive to be a good missionary or an obedient member to the commandments, you will be blessed. Have a great week!
God Bless!
Elder Beard

Comments
Post a Comment